I'm tired of my pity party posts......It's Valentines week and there is so much love going around! I want to enjoy...! Instead of focusing on the negative, I want to remember what my life is all about.

I thank my lucky stars everyday for such wonderful family and friends......
Ry and I are truly blessed to have four, wonderful children. Life never stops and is soooo busy but I love it and wouldn't change being a "mom" for anything. I know I am so lucky to be able to stay home and raise them. I thank Ry every day for that gift.
My sisters and sis-in-laws (who are my sisters too)keep me going all of the time. They lift up, inspire, help, and just keep me smiling every day. On a quick "pity" note I do have to say that we are so sad that Misty is moving from the compound. She just bought a home that is 3. 2 miles away...that is faaaaar . You better still meet us at the stop sign for walks to get the beloved diet coke. We are actually really happy for you and your new home is beautiful.
To all my friends, you are the best. I think friends become your family too....
You all know how important you are to Ryan and I.
You all know how important you are to Ryan and I.May we all continue to have a fabulous valentines week and remember all the love we have...... Valentines week, Valentines week....Valentines week....



6 comments:
Love ya back!!
Ha Ha, I love how we have turned into the Oliphants! How embarassing! Well, I guess, at least admit and embrace and laugh at the comments of others of us taking over the ward! I LOVE IT!
3.2 miles!!!!!! Is that IT??????????????????? I had to re read that a couple of times..thought maybe it was 3,000 miles!!!!!!
I love how close you are with your family. Especially your sisters. Everyday I regret moving across the country, away from my sisters. They have yet to meet my 2 year old! I think about all of the things I am missing...the COUSINS that my kids would love....yes. You are very blessed. And I am jealous!!!
(I got a little weepy seeing your family pictures!! Seeing beautiful Brie....and wondering, where am I in that shot!!!!!! Crazy blogging...I actually feel like I know you all so well!!!!)
gotta run...time to make valentines with the girls...little sisters that they are.
Kim, I love being close again! Yay! Now Ash and Whit play everyday..how cute we are BFF's and now our girls are too!!
Yes Brooke, we are the Oliphants, but not in their creepy way, in the awesome Brown way! Love being by the WIlson's....
Laura, you know you are invited into the sister clan!!! You would fit right in! I do love the blogging world b/c you do feel like family! and yes, 3.2 miles is faaaaar! Enough to drive and not walk, but we will stop our crying b/c across the country is sooo far!
You are a good mom, have fun with your valentines...I should be doing that instead of my blogging!
Think how lucky I am to be the "beginning" of all of your togetherness. If we had not been lonely while growing up in good ole SLC then our committment wouldn't be as strong to each other as it is and i am so happy and grateful that it is!!
Does that make sense?
Yes mom that makes perfect sense and you are sooooo right, I never thought of it that way!! xoxo
Post a Comment