Uhhh, yeah, the Bachelor phenomenon.... The handsome, sweet lovable dad, Jason..... and let's not forget his cute, little son, Ty.(for he makes the story so sweet...)He has captured all the hearts of the women because of his sad story with Deanna and needing a momma for Ty. Sounds pathetic to many, but it's real goooood t.v. I know you A L L watch it...
Besides, he's a mustard man and we all know what that means. Good bye Jillian, liked her. Thought they had the chemistry (sure looked like it)......nope.
Goodbye Naomi, really loved her and her hot Eva Mendes looks...I guess the mom burying the dove in the ground with the dad pushing religion on Jason with slot machines in the background...didn't help.S C A R E D the guy away.....big no no.
So it's between Melissa: cute, perky, happy former Dallas Cowboy cheerleader. Soooo sweet to Jason and so cute to Ty..(the most important folks..finding a good momma!) OR
There is Molly: boring, boring, and wait B O R I N G. you know my pick.
Who's your guess?
Having a Bachelor party next Monday at my house....come and find out.
BTW, there is a cliff hanger: They are bringing Deanna back for the finale. Jason better N. O. T. or every woman in America will no longer have the love for the mustard man.Good t.v. good t.v. Go Melissa go.



5 comments:
Ahhhh...I'm so excited!!! It's sad, but I'm already looking forward to it! Plus, I get to go to Rob's step class at Van-Winkle gym right before and get the best work-out ever! I haven't done that in months ever since I started working!
I'll bring yummy treats and diets! Yeah!
'Kay, so I'm very ashamed to tell you I don't watch the Bachelor, because on Monday nights at 7 (when it's on) I already have two shows that I Tivo, so it won't let me record this one! BUT you almost have me convinced it's a good show...maybe you'll invite me over to your finale party? ;)
PS Thanks for your nice comment on my blog today. It made my heart underneath my luscious pillows happy. :)
xoxo
I am so glad to see I'm not the only one following this. I'm with you; Molly is boring and Melissa is so cute and fun! Go Melissa!
I could transfer that post over to my blog. I have never missed a Bachelor episode since it began. I am obsessed and I love Mondays. I want to come over but Renn really likes to watch it too. Can't wait for Monday.
Oh man I love all you closet Bachelor watchers! I knew it...party at my house! :)
Brooke and Brie..COME on over..of course after your workout with rob..and Brie, you would LOVE IT. serial.
Nat, Ry won't admit it, but he secretly "watches" it with me too...your still welcome to come over...it's gonna be sooo good.
Em, yes yes, love it. So glad you like Melissa too. I am afraid they are "front running" Melissa so it might be Molly.. :( no no...
Post a Comment