Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine hangover

Seriously? This isn't even half of my V-day loot....




Valentines isn't even here yet and I feel like I am having a sugar hang over already.... . Candy, candy, and more candy. I love V-day but sometimes I feel like it's a "love" overload...you need valentines for EACH kid's class, valentine parties, valentine games, valentines for neighbors, family.......love, love, and more love......But in the end, I look forward to it every year....:) It's all about the love! I wish they didn't invent the Sugar Cookie because I can't stop eating them. Yesterday, my sister suprised me with a fresh, vanilla diet coke and this beautiful pink-iced cookie! It was awaiting at my doorstep as she drove off..... Thaaaank you.... Mmmmm. It so made my day!

WE are all getting ready for the Vday and it is especially sweeter because Brandon and Emily arrived in Salt Lake last night! We are so happy to finally see them and see the new baby Jackson.... Seriously look at that face....love him........Tonight's the party at our house with all the friends. We are so excited to finally all get together. More later about the big weekend...Off I go to cook, cook, clean, clean, .........
Hope everyone is having a good Valentine's Love week.





5 comments:

Natalie said...

How the crap do you stay so skinny?

tawny said...

Nat-

ha ha ha you be soooo funny. SAME question to you hot stuff....!

I have to look at your perfect bod at Murray Pool every SUmmer.

Your MY inspiration.....

Happy Love Day!

Penny said...

Wait til you see lil jackson in person. He smiles so big he seems to leap right into our arms. Lovely to see and feel like part of the holiday. See you soon...

Laura said...

I was just about to make sugar cookies!!! But I am OUT OF DIET COKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy V Day!!! Looks like a lot of love and fun!

Brooke said...

That is a great combo agreed. Where was mine?