Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter Weekend

My basket of eggs is full. In fact it is overflowing. As mom's we can juggle only so many eggs in our basket before some may fall and break. AS moms we must be able to nurture lots of eggs and take care of each of them so carefully...and I am desperately trying to do that. But lately my basket is becoming so heavy and my eggs are beginning to fall.

I can't let my eggs fall...I must maintain normalcy for the kids and continue to run things smoothly for their little existence. As you read my blog you know I L O V E being a mom and I do, but we all know that it's definitely not easy and it comes with so many challenges. IT is so incredibly hard to always juggle all the eggs and do it perfectly. But I try to accept nothing less. But we all know, some eggs will fall and that is okay. That's life. We learn.

This weekend I might need someone to help hold my basket of eggs as I (we) try to make one of the hardest decisions we will ever have to make. I hope that I know what's right for my four little eggs in my basket, for they are the most important to me. I would do anything for them. My heart can't rest knowing what the future could hold for me, for them, for Ryan, for our family...change is scary. But I know who will be holding my basket and that gives me comfort. It's Easter weekend and I am grateful for what it represents.

Now off to the road and off to life.

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Weekend. xoxo with lots of love

(and happy B-day Nat!)

6 comments:

Natalie said...

You are so fabulous at expressing your feelings and blogging. I'm so excited to hear the outcome. Make awesome memories. Road trips are fun. love ya Happy Easter

Laura said...

don't put all your eggs in one basket!
HA! Couldn't resist that!

Lovely pictures, beautiful words, and you KNOW that I am a mother, who TOTALLY understands.

Heavy basket...full...afraid of dropping...

have a wonderful Easter weekend with your family...and from what I know about your faith and family, I feel confident that you are never holding this basket alone.

Brooke said...

You know I'm your biggest fan of you staying here! However; I do konw that you and Ry need to make the decision for your family that will be best for you.

Sorry to see you in this position. So sad and so so hard :(

Penny said...

What beautiful comparisons you made on this blog. I admire your ability to write and to think and feel. I love symbols and how you combine them with your pics and music and words is very inspiring! You know tht you have our support. We are praying for you all and love you. Things will work out!

Anonymous said...

You are a darling mom. Being a mom isn't easy, and it is hard to juggle all the things that life has to offer. You are doing a great job!! ♥ Happy Easter!

Laura said...

any chance you are moving to L.A.?????????????????