Friday, April 3, 2009

warmth

I'll just pretend it looks like this outside my window: Spring in Utah is more like winter. The rain and the snow get really old by April...


It's raining today. again. snow forecasted over the weekend. again.




Ry's job could take him to warm and sunny places. (okay NOT the Bahamas but a place with a warmer climate!)

hmmm tempting. We may look into that. the offer is on the table....for reals.

pic's taken in cococay Bahamas by me. jan 2009. ohhh how i wish i was back....! here's a few more to cheer me up! cancun with M and B.

ahhhhhhh the sunshine...it warms me up just looking at the pics....

and good thing he warms me up everyday too (no matter the temp..)

tgif! xo

7 comments:

Laura said...

over cast and chilly here in L.A. today..and I love it. You know how it is..when you have something ALL OF THE TIME, you don't appreciate it nearly as much as those who only get it from time to time. I love the un sunny California days...I call it NO PRESSURE WEATHER. When it is always bright and sunny, I feel like I should be doing SOMETHING...ALL OF THE TIME. A day like today allows me to slow down...let dishes pile up a bit longer...bake more...let the kids linger in front of the TV rather than shoving them out the door!

But I have to admit...I need the sun, light, and warmth. I like bare feet all day long. Darkness depresses me.

I will send you some sun and a palm tree.

Brooke said...

If it makes you feel any better, I drove to Saint George and it is raining and cold here. Not snowing at least, but still cold. Don't worry, we'll be better soon! The sun will come to save us!!

Natalie said...

It would be nice. I can't think about the weather. I am having a 40th Surprise party tonight with about 40 people. I have butterflies and hope I can pull it off. I'll think about the weather tomorrow. Don't write me anything back until tomorrow. I've kept this a secret and I only have to for two more hours.

The Gooch Family said...

I am with you! I am done with the cold by the end of February. Bring on the warmer weather please!

Laurel said...

I didn't know you guys blogged? Sweet! I love blogging. This is Lara Herway. It was so fun to read this and get all caught up with you guys. Congrats on the new house and Dan is running the SLC half-marathon too. Maybe we will see you guys up there. Check out our blog at lawayland.blogspot.com

La said...

oh no! I was signed in as my mom. Sorry. That was a little weird.

Brooke said...

Whoa...I didn't even see the part where you said Ry might be looking into another offer! You so under-played that! Ahhhh! Amber just told me and I've been crying.