Tuesday, April 21, 2009

spring love

I don't feel like blogging much lately. Why? Cuz I am busy doing this:

Can you smell the blossoms? Can you feel the sunshine? Ahhh..

Why

I
run
every day
outside
from April through November.
I love Utah Spring weather.
Here are some pics of my run today:








































~I seriously love it. Today was happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy!
~Springtime. yes. finally. So I will be seeing ya in the sunshine!
~Get on out and run, I promise you will love it!
(If you have a baby, put them in the stroller and go for it.
It is so great to just get on out in the fresh air...! )

sugarland: 'These are the Days.' (yes they are!)

7 comments:

brie said...

aw, very pretty pics indeed. i'd run with you, except, well, i'd end up hacking up a lung and you'd have to carry me to an ER on your back, and then i'd probably get phlegm on your expensive running outfit, and plus your muscles make me jealous...so lung disease girl is out.

but glad you love it. :)

xo

Nancy said...

Just so you know, you and Natalie, Robyn, and all you other run-aholics actually inspired me to pick it up again...slowly. 8 miles last week (not bad considering it's been at LEAST 5 years since I've done that).

I ran oustide on Saturday and it's made all the difference in the world. I'm sort of craving it again since I haven't done anything for 2 days. So thank you mi amiga, for your inspirational blogs that motivate me to move by butt. You blog post was very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love spring too. Your pictures are beautiful. They really do make me want to get out and run, well... jog (possibly walk). I worked in the yard all day yesterday, so hopefully it will look as beautiful as your pictures!

Anonymous said...

I used to be fit and fab a few years ago. But now I am sedentary. Please tell me that if I run/walk/jog each day then I will lose the 5 lbs around my middle. Otherwise I will sleep the extra 1/2 hour in the a.m.

Debbie said...

I'm not quite on the computer as much anymore either! Must be the weather.

The Gooch Family said...

I'm really trying to get into this running thing but it's more of a walk/jog for now (Darren calls it a 'wog'). But I'm trying and I'm up to 2.8 miles and still get up every morning to do it so we'll see how long it last.

The weather has been beautiful and it's been fantastic to be able to get out and enjoy it!

What I'm dying to know is if you made a choice on whether or not you are going to move?!?!?!

Natalie said...

There is nothing better than spring runnin. Your pictures are it. Good job getting up so early this morning. Remember to concentrate on the wheat and strawberries. Hope you feel all right. Thanks for the laughs last night.