Monday, April 6, 2009

a road trip

I think we are taking a road trip to sunny AZ this weekend........... Hopefully it will be warm and full of answers..... (but if i think to hard about it, I can't stop the tears. I will need courage!)
This is what I have learned: the road of life leads us on and on....it never stops winding and changing our course and direction, we just have to navigate and pray we are doing what is best....so let me pray and hold on!
WE also learn from every bump in the road we have, hopefully to make us stronger and to better our lives for the good.
We also can't always predict what direction the road will lead us, we just have to have F A I T H that we are going the right way....it can just be so hard sometimes!

2 comments:

brie said...

Sis-
I will be here always! I've been thinking about you a lot today and know you have lots of decisions to make, and I can imagine that they must be SO hard and SO scary. Know that whatever happens, I'll support you - even though one particular decision will be so sad...but I'll always have your back and I hope you get a tan (at least!) in AZ!!

xo

The Gooch Family said...

Good luck on your road trip. I hope you find all the warmth and answers you are looking for.

We aren't in Hawaii yet. We're not going for a few more weeks but I am so excited for it!