Tuesday, July 21, 2009

heart attacked


Man I have a serious
B I R T H D A Y H A N G O V E R.
But not a real hang over, cuz I don't drink
(never ever, not one glass)
Anyway, if I did drink, I think this is what I would I think it would feel like.
my day was crazy, kind of a blur-
jam packed from sun up to sun down~
(ry and I always celebrate alllll day, we only have a birthday. one. day. a. year. it's a party!)

It was full of birthday love.

Cards, gifts, sunshine, eating, pool, shopping, Park City.
I had the. best. day. ever.










BUT this is not my official post. not yet.
Oh no, cuz my party is NOT oooover yet.
Nope, still got secret sister lunch tommorow.
and my girls are taking me out tomorrow night to Johnny's for dinner.
yes. more parties to come!









But sorry to bore you with my party pics, but I am blogging for me and for a journal.
I hate to finally admit it, but I officially cannot find my 8 years of pictures of me and the kids.
7 costco books, full of baby pics, bdays, sports, first day of school,
GONE.
Stolen from the storage unit.
And I can't really bare to think about it b/c I will start to cry. Big tears. sooo sad.
Can't believe my pics are gone.
And don't mention to me my wedding pics....b/c I can't find them either...
Okay now I'm crying.
When we moved in, couldn't believe someone would steal our fridge, dryer, bikes,
but our family pictures, kids pics, memories.....?!?! huh?
Those can't be replaced. Not ever.
So I have put more heart into my blogging. At least for a year, then publish my blog into a book so my kids can have at least a glimpe into their lives for a good year.
Anyway, sorry, back to my bday.

My sisters heart attacked my door

We write cute lil messages on each heart. So sweet and sooo cheesy but we all secretly like it. Who doesn't want to be complimented once in a while?!

like my cheesy bday pose???

Sometimes, my sis's get carried away...had to take a few down before the kiddos came out and read them :)

But so appreciate the girls sneaking over and writing me sweet lil messages. It's a fun way to start the day.

The kids surprised me with bday cards too. I think I like these the best. Love a first graders trying to write cute words.

Jakey's card

(and sad, Jake has much better handwriting! Promise...he was in a hurry.)


Austin and Ashlyn's cards.

Along with my favorite treats:
Chocolate, chocolate. chocolate!

Anyway, I will do my real bday post later.
I got lots of great pics...
my day was so full of sweet things.
Literally.
I had a great day and it's not quite over. So off for more!
Thanks for all my calls, texts, facebooks, emails...(we are so techno these days....!)
love and appreciate you A L L!
(and man my house is a wreck, it's amazing how fast one day of no mama cleaning can do...yikes, gotta go pick it all up!)



more to come!

9 comments:

La said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kimberly W said...

You look beautiful in your birthday pic at your front door. Glad you had a great day!!

Laura said...

soo much love..........how beautiful.
you lost the pictures, but you will never lose the FEELINGS...

happy birthday!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Ahhhh Laura you are so RIGHT!!!

thank you! xo

Misty said...

I did the heart of your hot, hot thighs and your big blue eyes....didn't you love the picture I drew too? Darn I'm good. That was the cutest blog though. Such a happy day!

Debbie said...

Wow! You were fested! I'm glad you had such a great day.

brie said...

i heart your big blue eyes and HOTTT thighs.

and yes, the pics are gone. it's so sad. but like laura said, the feelings are there, and so are the memories. unless of course you get alzheimer's, in which case that kinda sucks. ;)

glad you had a great day!

Natalie said...

You got hot thighs. I thought I already commented on this post. I'm waiting for your real b-day post. So cute that your sisters decorate for all b-days. Your kids cards were cute. I know you had a fab day and days to follow. Now it's over. So sad. Last night was fun. You are a hot mama at 32!!!

Brooke said...

Glad you loved the hearts! It is fun for us too, believe it or not! Too bad you didn't show more of the "funny" ones! ha ha....we'll keep it G rated...j/k...

HAPY BIRTDAY AGAIN!

LOVE YA SIS!