Tuesday, July 14, 2009

sister trip



Sister Trip Green Valley, Utah 2009





Off we go....2 cars full of 9 girls...all headed for the warm sunshine!




I love my Utah it is so darn gorgeous!!!

I'm getting a little lazy in my posts so I may just let the pics speak for themselves....




Angela hooked us up with staying at the Green Valley Resort and Spa.


Ahhh so relaxing. No kids, no noise, just the sisters and the warm sunshine.

Laying out poolside, chatting away about nothing.....Of course diet coke was always involved.


Lounging in the hot hot 106 degree sunshine.


Ahh what a B E A U T I F U L day. Life couldn't get any sweeter floating softly across the sparklin blue water!


Brookie and Carole Anne drifting off into sunland.

Reading summer books and diet coke runs....!


Thanks mom and Mist!!!


H A N G I N G O U T



Lots of girl time! WE just couldn't get enough of relaxing and hanging out together. WE look forward to this trip all year. So lovely to have so many awesome women in my life!




Breezy hanging out on 25 Main. The yummiest lunch joint!


Life is good, good, good!




There was lots and lots of eating involved. Oh yeah.






Angela and Brie

Pizza Factory, Texas Roadhouse...divine


Misty, Amber and Carole Anne!





















Mom and Misty


Ummmm. Can I just say Heavenly??!!!

My mom discovered this cute lil' Bakery.

Oh. My. Gosh.

Just look at the bakery selection of sweet goods.

Ohhhhh I had to have that Watermelon sugar cookie-

and I had to have the

orange roll and cinnamon roll

and more sugar cookies with white frosting

and colorful sprinkles.
We bought a couple boxes full of goods and ate them

ALL weekend LONG!


More food?? oh yes!!!

lovely little cupcakes with fresh strawberry frosting...whipped specially that day.

and egg omelet with Spinach and fresh tomatoes! My fav.




and are ALL time favorite:

IN and OUT baby!

Yes girls love the greasy burger and fries. Some of us hit it twice. Sweet 1200 calories all entirely worth


every. single. bite. of. love.



Back to the pool for some more rays.
We actually all put on sunblock this year....(just for you Bear)



The palm trees were ginormous. Brie and I took pics of hugging the big tree!


Ohhh the warm summer air. Heavenly


Legs legs and more legs. It was a sight to see.


Green Valley was a beautiful resort. Thanks Angela.



Don't ask. Something about comparing our hair....Mine was the biggest. (obviously) I have always had thick hair. No fair, I would love straight sleek hair. Oh well.

I was flipping my head down then up and Brie caught my hair up right at the perfect moment.

and don't ask again! All the girls thought it would be funny to put Brie's "Hugger" on my pillow. Smack dab where my face lies....!

If you look closely at Hugger then you will be able to tell that he or she is Brie's snuggly pillow she hasn't washed in like 11 years and it is full of lovely cat hair....ummm gross.

(Sorry Brie, if I offended hugger...)

and don't worry, I switched pillows with Brie when she wasn't looking!



and of course Shopping was involved. Lots.

Me and Amber....



Some of the girls went and saw Footloose at Tuachan.






It was such a beautiful backdrop. The red rock...

Mom and Misty! Cute girls




A musical theatre out amongst the nature!!! Loved it.
Even though the bats came out at dusk. Scary. They were diving in and out of the crowd.





me and Brooke sat by each other...


What a trip us girls had. We of course had such a great time and enjoyed every single minute. Late night chats, good shopping, eating and spending time together. I know I am blessed to have all of these great women in my life!

Till next year!




13 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fun post! It looks like you guys had a great time! Love your blog....you should keep at this - I can feel your energy everytime I read your fun posts.....LOVE IT!

Kimberly W said...

Glad you had a great time. Loved the pics. You look awesome and all of your Buckle shirts are so cute.

Nancy said...

Your girls trip made me hungry...looks like tons of fun! Can't believe you actually wore sunblock, crazy!
The big hair pic is my fave. What perfect timing! You should duplicate that look for Halloween.
BTW, speaking of good eats, where do you want to go next week???

Amber said...

IT was so hot, but I loved it, we never get that here. So once in a while it is so nice. We did have fun, loved Green Valley this year. Of course cute pics, you always do a good job! (Hugger was gross)

Laura said...

Wish I could do something like this with my sisters!!

emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

next time you go on a sister trip can i come?

and look at your cute mom. aren't you guys so glad to have her back?!

i need to call you.

Penny said...

Wow, eveen seems funner through the pics. All the food pics you took. I like that!! I think that it was the best trip ever and i think that we are the luckiest ever to live close and have supporting husbands and family. Yeah for them too.

brie said...

king ding dong dinga linga ding dong.

HUGGER IS BEAUTIFUL.

Robyn said...

HOLY MOLY! What a girls trip! And again, I think you are all so lucky!
Your Mom and Misty totally look like the third set of twins in your family!
You are all Gorgeous!
Love you - so happy to see all the fun you had!

Brooke said...

My post did not describe it better than yours! Mine was a cliff hanger. Well, I guess those who were there understood. But those who weren't probably like yours better. Love your hair picture and I laughed so hard at all of the "LEGS" pic! Don't know why. Funny.

You text crazy. King dong hong long zing zong man kong ding dong hong long!

Debbie said...

What a perfect trip! I'm so happy for you.

Misty said...

That was the funnest trip yet! (Except for my fight with Jan), but that's ok because she doesn't read your posts! hahaha